Review: Secret Garden Coffee and Chocolate

By Amalina Elvira - Desember 28, 2014

AND FINALLY I TRIED!!! been wondering how this place looks since my friend posted her picture on instagram. and yay yesterday, I went here, Secret Garden Coffee and Chocolate, with my mom and sister. 

well. this place is located near SMA  1 Teladan Jogja, behind it to be specific. from theoutside, this place looks fabulous, I think the owner does really care about the design. and what I like the most is : ALL THE WHITE STUFF. by the way, they also have ALL-WHITE UMBRELLAS and I think that's pretty cool. here ar some photos of  the restaurant.

for the meals and drinks. I order Chicken Cordon Bleu, secret lava, and vanilla iced tea. for the chicken cordon, they have really special chicken cordon because they put beef between their smoked chicken. but what makes me love this place so much is that they have Secret Lava that tears me down. NO WAY. the lava cake is just too delicious. YES. and you really have to try for it.

another reasons to go to this place are they have really comfortable parking lots and the service, I don't know, they just do it sooooo well. 

Secret Garden Coffee and Chocolate
Jl. Amri Yahya No.2, Wirobrajan, Jogja
Telp. 0274-512252












  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments