The Memories

By Amalina Elvira - Desember 21, 2014

Well.. These are the photos I firstly didn't even want to share. Then I realized photos told you stories words couldn't. About three days ago, me and another CIMSA-members-gonna-be went to Boyolali, I forgot the exact name. We arrived there at about 5 p.m then we directly waited for the dinner. I wondered if it could be any colder there Oh My God it was so cold like I really wanted to use double shocks instead. Then the rain came down at 6 p.m. It went colder and colder then we finally came to the room, had some materials, and played games. Well those were very very interesting naterials like everyone enjoyed the presentations given. We ended the first day at 11 p.m

No, as you guys expected, I didn't directly go to bed. I looked for some foods but I got nothing. Then i went back to my room, had some night-talks with roommates and went sleep with double blanket, shocks, jacket, and ubsolutely the turned-off lamp.

The second day was unexpected. I woke up at 5 a.m. Went outside because I wanted to know whether I could catch up the sun. After took some photos, I walked to my room. Right in front of my room's door, my girl-friends stood, I saw ajeng called anonimous (don't know whom ajeng called to) but I saw everyone's faces and I asked myself what happened. Then I realized that something really happened. Something bad. I asked dita for what happened. She told me to opened Line, then I read his name was written there. Aldo. What happened? We waited for the committee to annouce what really happened. At 8, we were gathered in hall, was told that something bad, really bad happened to our Dearest Aldo. He passed away. PASSED AWAY. I didn't even know what to do, what to say, or even what to think. The man who always had jokes to share. The man sent me voicenote on my birthday. Life went harder. The committee explained that it was unexpectable because we, all of us knew aldo was in a very good condition last night. He even performed three times (I really counted for it). Then we realized, that was how life really played its story. 

Some of my friends wondered what happened if there was no activity that day. Some said that aldo might still in our shoulders. But I said, it might be harder than this. YEFTIO ALDO AGATHON. A very kind man. A very funny person was called. He was called for his goodness. Bye aldo.. You'll be missed..


L
















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments