Little Escape and Review: Coconuts Restaurant

By Amalina Elvira - Desember 21, 2014

In the middle of finale test's week, me and Kak Sekar had a very interesting night, watched two movies, had night walk, and (as usual) tried up Coconuts Resto for this time. The story begun at 4 p.m after had interview for SCARTA (details will be posted soon) then we went to Hartono Mall like we firstly wanted to directly watched Stand By Me as it was the most wanted movie that time, but life didn't want so, we finally watched Stand By Me at 9 p.m. It was always be a luntang-luntung moment, then we planed to watched another movie yayy! We watched Supernova at 6 p.m but before all the experiencea started we decided to have dinner at Coconuts Resto.

Coconuts Resto.
Located in one of the malls in Solo, Hartono mall, Coconuts Resto looked so warm with its wooden themed resto. Found that all corner had been occupied (just like teritory) me and Kak Sekar choosed the rest corner, yaa it was good. The waiter came and we choosed for the menus we wanted. Unfortunately, guys, so sorry, I forgot the name of meals I ordered. Things I remember they had a very delicious roasted chicken with a very smooth mashed potato (I couldn't even help this! The mashed potato was perfectly perfect). For the drink I prdered Starwberry Squash which Yaaa You all knew how it really tasted. For the prices, the had middle-high prices ya I thought it was because their location (and the tax) but overall, it was good to have dinner there.

Coconuts Restaurant.
 Jl. Raya Solo Baru | Hartono Mall GF A03, Solo 57151, Indonesia. 
+(62) 271 789 0919.

And it wasn't ended here. After watched Supernova and Stand By Me, we got to McD because we needed drink. Silly! By the way, both of the movies were good. I had my tears down when I watched Stand By Me, when I remembered all things in mu childhood, all of then. For Supernova, I didn't really understand how the story was, things they had really good actors and actrees like I several times wanted to scream "IF I WERE RANA" no way!! It was good but The problem was I didn't really understand the words used. So sad. Welll...... The trip was ended here, got in my bed at about 11 p.m then dreams came......


L









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments