en.thu.si.asm

By Amalina Elvira - Juni 24, 2015

I found myself, a morning, laid under my blanket and cried.I couldn't even believe life could be this hard tho. became medical student has changed my life, I couldn't tell you that it was easy, I said it was hard. hard enough until you couldn't find yourself sitting around an only square dinning table and having dinner with your parents. I MISS THEM. 

But then.... someone said that it was en.thu.si.asm that makes me here. I stood in front of the mirror and found my eyes blinded. I lost my enthusiasm. I lost my passion. I lost every single reason.

Mom, Dad. am I strong enough to pass this?or I just weak enough to sit and not to stand? 

Then I slept. 

The day after. I realized something. 
I am the one who felt useless. and I felt terrible. I couldn't life like this. I found my passion and mood back. I WANT TO BE A DOCTOR. I said, it was just too far for me to go back. I have passed everything that I myself couldn't even believe I was able. and here I promised myself, I would try my best. 

I will.

I have family. I have bestfriends. I have dreams. I have everything. I am blessed.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments