Teenagers.

By Amalina Elvira - Desember 23, 2014

being a teenager, for me, is a great experience that everyone has to get time for that. yeaaa. more than the word 'great', being a teenager is FUN. you have so many things to try up, all the new things, all the stupid things. being a teenager gives you time to explore the real you. are you a smart? a nerdy? or even a party monkey? and that's all okay. being a teenager gives you chance to do things adult can't, why? because you're just too young to be blamed. but in the other hand, you're mature enough to decide which one is better. does it sound wonderful? doing something without any fears. 

Being a teenager, in case of finding your innermost, you really have to try up new things as much as you can. because, at the end, you'll find it easier to decide which one fits to you. 

I. 19 years old girl did it. I've spent my 19 years looked for what "dresses" fit to me. My life's definition changed when I was 17th. Life is not about winning every debating round I had, but it's more about understanding what you already had, and what you needed to find out. Life is about learning something new, every time. all the words' definition changed. smart. beauty. family. friends. 

In 19. I also learned to live far from my hometown. I learned how to be a med stud, a real med stud. I learned the real definition of friend. and you know, it sometimes made me think that nothing is better than friends and family. 
In 19. I felt in love. no. not a person. but my life. I didn't even understand how God had planned my life this perfect. the people. the memories. 
in 19. I've learned how to get things achieved. remembered the first time practicing debate. I said it was impossible for me to win or at least to be a finalist. I've joined more than five tournaments and it was all failed. I was desperate. then I learned, how a champion became the real champion. they didn't even try to find the word 'win' but 'learn'. and it finally worked.
in 19. I learned the word 'love'. yap for now, for me, love is not only about having  relationship with a male or sending him "good night" nor even "good morning". love is about having your love ones around you, warm you with smiles, put you high with dreams.

being a teenager gives you chance to feel the real meaning of life. go find out your real meaning of life and love. and you'll be such a grateful adult. 



L

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments