Review: Ralana Eatery Cafe

By Amalina Elvira - Desember 21, 2014

in the middle of final test's preparation, me, Oji, Aldi, Vina, Anggit, and Alivio got in this very chic place located in Slamet Riyadi. Well, I could say this place looked fabulous and added by its cool name (I think) "RALANA" became one of the recommended place in Solo.

Arrived here at bout 11 a.m,we finally decided to have the indoor seats because it was quite hot outside. My first impression when I came in to this cafe was.....elegant. Then I walked inside, I saw umbrellas were hanging above the outdoor seats and it was Blue (and yellow, actually). There was also a podium that after I did some google-ing I found that there was live music at night. SO SAD. We really needed to go there at nighttime, someday.

Ordering-time. I firstly wanted to order an ordinary menu like chicken steak, but then the waiter told us that one of the recommended menus was Lasagna Rendang. then I ordered it. for the drink, I ordered Peppermint Tea. Another good news was we didn't have to waited for more than 30 minutes to get our menus served. Lasagna Rendang looked so yummy with melted cheese inside its dough. and about the peppermint tea, I guessed I  just found my new life. Lol. 

well that was pretty amusing that I found this cafe in Solo. oh! almost forgot to write another good news. DISCOUNT!!!! happily, we got 30% discount and it was a veryyyyyy good news that we could have this delicious meal in a very affordable price. 
 

RALANA EATERY CAFE
Jl. Slamet Riyadi No. 301 Surakarta 
Telp. 7650333 / 082221160333

 PS: you better go to this place at night. Like what I've told you, there will be live music and the lighting goes crazy at night. 

L












  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments