Never devaluate yourself

By Amalina Elvira - Januari 22, 2020

It's been a long time since the last time I wrote in english. Well, alhamdulillah, life is getting clearer now. 

People sometimes push themselves to the limit, or some poeple force themselves to break the limit without considering the risk they may get after. Exhausted. Tired. And when things don't work like they expect, they sometimes devaluate themselves worse than who they are before. If you realize, that at first this may help, to motivate your inner soul to be better. But, at some point this also will burden yourself. I tell you, it's okay to work harder, It's okay to walk slowly, but please never be too harsh on yourself. 

Note to myself : I loss some memories. Again, it might be caused by some cell atrophy. And I find it a little bit depressing because I forgot even a little thing like name of someone, or the subject I loved. But that's okay, I'll memorize everything again. Like before. :)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments