Summer in Bali pt. 2 - Motel Mexicola

By Amalina Elvira - Juli 24, 2017

hi Guys, I am back with my Bali travel diary part 2. anyway I am now doing KKN (as I have been mentioned in my previous post) but still make time for u :P

back to several weeks ago when I was in Bali, I went to La Plancha. I believed that many of you guys have knew about this place. Located in Seminyak, this very cute chilling place opened at 3.30 pm, but make sure you are there right when it was opened cz people rushed to their chosen seat AHA. FYI, this place has minimum order for each person; one drink and one meal, or each person). the view was EXTREMELY GOOD, yet it was sooooo hot so you have to make sure (again) you didn't forget to bring your sunglasses. I ordered chicken wrap and watermelon juice (I ordered this cz some of em were not fresh) anyway, and those were okay :)



If you were trying to find cool yet quite spot near Uluwatu, Suluban Beach or known as Blue Point Beach had to be one of your choices. people came to this place for surfing, but some it was okay if you wanted to take photos between these two big rocks. but please keep watch out, the wind blown so hard so it also made big waves. for me, it was cleaner in Padang-padang beach than this one but it was okay bcs the place was worth the effort. before you arrived to the main view, you had to went downstrair (maybe about 200 staircases). 





yey! let's go to the main issue!
MOTEL MEXICOLA, I believe a lot of people had already knew this place. it was still located in Seminyak (I went to a lot of places in Seminyak tho). from the outside, this places looked not really big, but once you entered the restaurant (I don't know what to call this place actually) you would meet  very friendly waitress, and they would show you your place! what you had to bold at this place was the menu! make sure you knew what inside your drink and your food, because the sold non-alchoholic drinks but they didn't mention in in the menu so you had to directly told the waitress. 












this place was so good! good service. good food, and they had really fast service. anyway they had two choices of rooms; indoor and outdoor. but don't worry! they had transparent roof above the outdoor rooms. FYI, the outdoors would open in 5 p.m! so sorry I forgot the price of drinks and food that I ordered :( but believe me, I had saw and read a lot of writings about this place and almost all of them told that this place was one of recommended place around Seminyak!

anyway guys
it's already thirteenth day of KKN. and they're still long days to go! good luck everyone! looking forward for my next trip!!




xoxo,


Lina

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments