How to Get Relaxed

By Amalina Elvira - Juli 03, 2017

Have you ever felt stressed out on something? or feeling so bored of doing things? ok! so this will be different post because I am gonna give you some TIPS on how I get relaxed whenever I am stressed out, bored, mad, or even sad. and if you find some ways are silly or difficult to do, chill guys, it is only my personal tips, so feel free to find your own way and get relaxed!

1. Get some sleep (and some aromatic candles)
well. everyone has already knew that sleep HELPS you a lot. adding aromatic candles in your room can help you get deeper and more comfort sleep. my favorite one is Grape (well, I have been trying some scents but others don't really fit my sense). sleeps can relax both your body and mind. and this can be easiest way to get relaxed!

2. Get some exercises
basically, doing exercise will help your body produce more endorphins. that is why you will feel happier. I often do more than a kind of exercise in a week. get some zumba classes, go jogging, or doing workout will help you transfer your emotions and boredom to positive way. I have felt it myself that sometimes when I was so stressed out or when I had some fight with someone, I went on some exercises and killed time. when I was not in a good mood, I will let my body drown in sweat. anyway, excercise will also help you get better quality of sleep.

3. watching dramas
spending your time watching both american and korean dramas sounds too good to be skipped. I ALWAYS ENJOY MY TIME WATCHING ROMANTIC DRAMAS. I don't know why, but watching a boy surprises his girl unexpectedly always makes me happy. and yah, maybe you can start watching dramas and enjoy every romantic scene it has. anyway, some romantic dramas I can recommend you are It's Okay that's love and Master Sun. 

4. Writing diaries
if watching dramas need more time to do, you can choose writing diaries instead. it simply reveals your stress and maximize your writing skills tho :P somehow, writing diaries can be so much helpful if you don't have one that really understand your wants. so! just try it then!

5. Get some coffee
I don't know if everyone may love coffee, but me loves it so much! well, this can be one of many ways to get relaxed, you can go to some coffee shop, order your favorite drink and yay! enjoy spending your time there while read your books or just doing nothing!

anyway, I'll be having several days in Bali, hope I can post all the restaurant and place I visit! BYE!!

xoxo, Lina





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments