Summer in Bali pt. 1 - Gardin Bistro and Patisserie Bali

By Amalina Elvira - Juli 10, 2017

HI!!
just got back from Bali yesterday and I realize that I need to write this post before I am going to do social-thingy-month a.k.a KKN which starts tomorrow. 

anyway.
I went to Bali with my sister, Lia. it was a sudden yet planned trip. and before I continue, I want to let you know that Summer in Bali post will be divided into two parts based on the bold places that I really want to show you :)
my first stop in Bali was Made's Warung, it was quite famous and also well-rated restaurant. I went there two times (the first day and third day) because I found it very close to my hotel (even I still had to catch uber) and the food was good! I ordered nasi campur ayam to-too which was one of their recommended menu (costs 95k) and mixed fruit juice (costs 27k if I am not mistaken). the service was also so good, because they had a lot of waitress that would be ready all the time. I guess, at the weekend or maybe night time, there would be some shows because here int he photo you could also see that there was stage in the center.


I had a lot of fun during my stay in Bali, yap because I finally had time to play in white-sanded beaches after long time craving for it. my tips if you had plan to have holiday in Bali is make sure you had good itinerary include your budgets and the distance between your destinations, you don't want to waste your time on the road, do you? 
anyway, if you want to know good places, don't forget to go to Blue point beach and Padang-padang beach (the following photos are Padang-padang beach). well, Padang-padang was very good choice if you wanted to swim or enjoy the ocean wave, I spent almost two hours just sat on the seaside watching foreigners playing and swimming. Entrance was 10k for local adults. it was actually not-really-wide beach compared to Kuta or other famous beach, But, started from the entrance, the way to the beach was so clean and neat, and green. and also what makes it so good was you had to pass a cave before you saw sand everywhere. and as you guessed, what makes this padang padang beach became so popular to the foreigners is its big yet fun waves.


next the main place I wanted to show you! because I got a lot of DMs when I posted stories about this place on instagram so I really want to show you some pics and also reviews. Gardin Bistro and Patisserie Bali, located (still) in seminyak, it has a VERY GOOD yet PRETTY garden-designed rooms. it has only valet parking in front of the restaurant, but the parking lot is located beside it. the entrance is so green and fresh. but I think you need to know where is the door to the restaurant because it's not located at the end of the tunnel, instead it's located in the middle of the tunnel. the first time you enter the room, you will see very-friendly waitress who will show you your seat. about the room, it is divided into two rooms; smoking and non smoking. luckily, I was there when it was quite so I can choose my best table. here I give you some photos about the room and the main entrance. 

next, about the menu, before I order, I have seen in their instagram, what their best menu is, and here are what me and my sister ordered:
Salted egg yolks (costs 155k) but believe me it is worth your bill, also you will get big and crunchy prawns. Nasi goreng (costs 77k) which I don't know why my sister always order this thing everytime she goes to restaurant. Two kind of mocktails that I forgot the name (each costs 55k) but two of them are so good! so based on these, may be you will be able to prepare budget (I guess it will be safe if you bing 200k-250k for each person)
over all, this place is so good and I will absolutely come back next time! ps. the waitress are so good, they even show me spot(s) and offer to take pictures for us.

yap! I guess it was enough for my Summer in Bali part 1, there are still some places and photos that I will show you on Summer in Bali part 2, so just wait for it!!
tomorrow, I will start doing my KKN, hope I will get some spare time to write you more about the Summer in Bali part 2!!



xoxo,



Lina

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments