Pointless Meeting Point

By Amalina Elvira - Oktober 17, 2020

It's been a while since the last time I wrote about everything, and I hope y'all doing great. 

Some times in our live, we're at some events that are so pointless and uncertain. Stupidly, people is people, we give hopes toward them. And of course, it's not the event that breaks us apart, our own hope and expectation does. 

Well give yourself some times and spaces, to think again about everything. About what really matters to your life, about your own value and worth, because just like what I feel : Everytime my expectations bring me down, it will make me feel worthless

Knowing my worth is not an easy thing for me, moreover I've faced some moments in my life where the only thing I could do was watching people come and go, without the ability to move my feet even for a single centimeter. And by the time, I realize I can't be that stupid again. 

I need to value myself and know my worth in order to rebuild everything, well and to keep things going.

It's never be easy for me to be that optimistic person. But that's okay. I don't need to be in rush, I don't need to run. All I need to do is fix myself, prepare for the upcoming unexpectable-events, and keep standing toward everything. And I believe you can do it too. :)

ps: rarely post a pic of myself, but I think I need to do this one to get back my self confidence X.X I hope you don't mind

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments