Winter in Korea

By Amalina Elvira - Januari 29, 2017

HI!!!
OMG I finally post a new entry! so sorry for being late, I know it has been almost three weeks since my last post. Anyway, as you guys knew, I just went to Korea for having kinda really-short-holiday. so that was really unplanned trip, I got my visa several days before my trip, and It was breath-taking enough to think how if I couldn't get my visa LOL

It took 7 hours to had flight from Indonesia directly to Incheon, but at the end, it took almost 9 (or more) hours to be inside the building because of the first snow YAY
my first stop was Nami Island, uh oh, I was finally able to be in that very mainstream tree-tunnel hahaha then I went to Ski Resort, and mt. sorak. well. Day one was good, I ate a lot. Ddakgalbi was really good! and also the steamboat. I was really lucky to see Korea when it had its first snow, I had my hotel in Sorak and My Gosh the scenery was breath-taking. both night view and morning view were all so romantic and awesome. anyway here are some pics!!



















the next day, I had to move from Sorak to Seoul! so excited!
it took 3 hours to go to Seoul. then we had Lunch, my first time ate Samgyetang. even I didn't eat the ginseng, yea I guess you know why :P I didn't really go to much places, but Namsan - Seoul - Tower. yeah! finally went to the popular love-and-lock fences. AND I had night walk in Gangnam, well my hotel was there, so I took chance to have night walk. I loved to see what locals do, and I tried 3XMeals, and It was really good to feel the Seoul-Night atmosphere. well, I guess, I wouldn't tell you about shopping things or shopping day :P









I skip 2 days because it was only shopping and yea I guess you won't be really excited, but shopping in Korea was Heaven. moreover if you were a korean-makeup lover! a day before I left Korea, I went to Gyeongbook Palace. yeah I didn't really have much words to say, because... yaa.. you can browsing it tho :P and also cheonggyecheon stream.











okay! I know it was long post! but hope you enjoy everything I write and upload today! see u at next post!! :)



Lina

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments