50 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

By Amalina Elvira - Januari 02, 2017

Think that it may become my first post in 2017..
I appreciate my 2016 life. every second, every minute, every day and night.

2016.
you taught me things. a lot. broken hearts, disappointments, achievements, new experiences, happiness, and others I couldn't mention them one by one. those get me into a feeling of being so grateful and blessed. I swear. 

I didn't live my life on bed of roses, neither glass of red wine. there were a lot of pros and cons in 2016. and I used to live with it. every tear that went down my cheeks, every anger that broke things, made me into who-I-am. a stronger, braver Lina. throwback to the moment I needed to attend TNT (kinda 3 days training) when it was OSCE-week-prep, the moment I got acute stress on things because trusting wrong person , or the moment I was so happy because having best friends. 

I was once wanted to make 2017 resolutions, but it ended up making this post as THINGS MAKE ME HAPPY :) hope it will be able to show how I really appreciate 2016 as once of my biggest changes.

I am so happy.... when...
1. wake up at 6 and see the sunlight peeks from my curtains
2. having breakfast at home, specially when it is fried rice with scrambled egg and chili sauce
3. having hot-water-bathing + mango soap and honey smelled perfume 
4. having "we passed the test" text from bella
5. friends are having sleepover at home (Well, even it makes some mess, but it's okay)
6. iced green tea 
7. watching korean drama all the day
8. staring at ahn jae hyun photos
9. birthday. well it always makes me happy.
10.go on a date (well, I didn't go on a date in 2016, but I'm sure it will make me happy)
11. go shopping
12. my package(s) come on time
13. see him smile at me or laugh because of me
14. he sits beside me at class
15. go on holiday
16. meet my SCOPH buddies
17. go karaoke
18. go karaoke
19. go karaoke (because I love to go on karaoke that much)
20. having my super-healthy-day go on jogging, swimming
21. updating my mac or phone iOs
22. eating ice cream
23. eating sate yam
24. playing Pump-It-Up
25. going home before the sun sets
26. having afternoon nap
27. watching romantic movies
28. watching movies at theater (wall whatever the genre, I'm still happy tho)
29. go to car free day 
30. doing random-video-records
31. eating mcdonalds
32. exchange my starbucks coupons
32. eating ayam geprek
33. buying new pony doll
34. using unicorn emojis
35. watching little pony on tv
36. eating sushi
37. having midnights random talks
38. having Skype with old friends
39. making random videos 
40. at stationary store
41. reading novels or artsy books
42. having my parents call
43. buying new make up
44. scrolling beauty kit websites
45. planning a holiday trip
46. sweating after having gym
47. cooking meals
48. buying groceries 
49. playing UNO
50. eating martabak manis, specially when it's red velvet + cheese topping
51. ......


well. there are too-many things that make happy. and yeah...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
WISH U A GREATER YEAR AHEAD! 
SHOW 'EM UR SEXINESS! 










  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments