Turning 21

By Amalina Elvira - Desember 16, 2016


Laying on my bed, realizing that it has been almost 2 months after my last post. I'm back with pictures-included-entry XOXO. I know It's too late for uploading birthday photos because it's already a month after my birthday, but I love to share togetherness drawn in these bunch of pictures. 

ALHAMDULILLAH...
God gives me things I've never expected before. Great things happen everyday, every time, and happiness, blessings keep coming to my life just like waterfall. 

That day. November 13th, I stayed in Yogyakarta because my parents was there. It was so nice to finally had birthday dinner with my mom, dad, and my twin sister. The next day, I woke up with a flower bouquet right beside my pillow, and that was tearing morning, I was touched. Really. I loved to remember that I have a really great family, who loved to sit around squares meters having a cup of tea, who talked about everything, love life, money, college, my future. Everything. 

several days after, I forgot the date. My friends suddenly came to my house. At midnight. I was really shocked to know Mirfan have climbed my two-meters-fence just to wake me up. PS: well I'm a good sleeper. Then we finally spent night together. thank you! 

I think that was two weeks after my birthday, when I got two gifts in a day, Thanks for those-who-I-won't-mention-the-name for the gifts, perfumes, clothes, everything. Even I'm still smiling every time I remember how these people gave me the gifts. LOL. I was eating that time, and suddenly they put the gift right in front of me, without saying a word, A WORD. 

at the night we had My-other-birthday-dinner, I (again) FINALLY got a unicorn and a book )that I knew it was a bestseller book). I've NEVER EVER expected to get a unicorn, but here, I have guys that know me TOO well :))

last! my super lil soloist sister, kak Ifa, who suddenly came to my house right a day before I have final test. She was totally insane, I knew that she was a new driver, and SHE TOOK THE CHALLENGE, to went to my middle-far house, at MIDNIGHT, brought me bunches of donuts that I myself couldn't eat it all by myself (obviously) and again, a flower bouquet.


you know, for all this time, I often feel that I'm alone and no one understands me, but remembering things that they (your friends) have done to you will always makes you believe, that you're loved and blessed. Thanks God for this whole 21 years you have given to me, the happiness, sadness, experiences, everything:)



SEE YOU!



XOXO,

L














  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments