Ugly truths.

By Amalina Elvira - Januari 04, 2021

 Most of the time, we try to ignore that one thing named 'ugly truth'.


I know he doesn't belong to me.

I know it doeesn't mean for me.

I know this won't happen.


Those facts appear in my head, but again and again, something big forces me to ignore those thoughts. Once, it may help. Twice, it can keep me motivated despite all other ugly possibilites. But for the next times, I don't think that is a good way to always ignore the ugly truths. 


And here I am, trying to face ugly truths. The fact that some of things won't happen. It is so hard. It's like you're going to climb a cliff but you know you're gonna fall on your very first step. And you're gonna slipped away into another deep place you never know how to save yourself. I am very afraid of getting hurt. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments