One Fun Day at Universal Studios Singapore

By Amalina Elvira - Januari 06, 2018

YAY! GOT TIME TO HAVE FUN AT THE END OF 2017!

HALLO! been a long time guys! and I'm here! a girl who just got her 'unofficial S.Ked.' title. ALHAMDULILLAH :)

yeah me and Lia finally got time to go back and have fun in Singapore after thousand days of craving for holidays. special thing here was because we got chance to go with my dad! because honestly it was my first time having abroad trip with my dad, the previous ones were only me, my sister, and my mom. other happy thing was because I also went there with other friends of mine (HEHE). we managed to book a room in Marina Bay Sands and the view was INCREDIBLY AMAZING! we were in 29th floor. definitely it was the reason why MBS is iconic.

I don't really have time. now. so yeah enjoy some of these photos! love!








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments