Being motivated

By Amalina Elvira - Mei 24, 2017

ok. hai!
been busy for almost 3 months? this is my first post since I posted the last one. LIFE IS GOING ON. there's a lot of things happened. Amazingly devastating. and I am now at the point where I am both feeling so thankful and afraid. Being so thankful because i've been on my half way to finish my study. But afraid of being not able to finish it. am I able? or am I just afraid? I am not even trying to compare myself to others. to my friends. even to my enemy. but hey. this is so tiring. and writing is my way to get motivated.

/Motivation//
trying to google it and I found its definition; the reason why someone is doing in a particular way. then I am trying to get it right. why am I here? why am I doing this? Questioning all the reasons that may help me getting motivated. been spending some hours figuring it out, I finally found it. 

FAMILY. FRIENDS. AND MYSELF. 

Studying things are not easy. and I believe all of you have ever felt it. but, have you ever figured out why are you doing that? well.. mine is because those three reasons. I am doing this simply because I want to see them laugh. and if somewhat, things that happened are not what I want, it doesn't mean that it was not my passion, but simply because I haven't tried yet. watching others getting better result, doesn't mean that you are stupid, but simply because you don't run as fast as them. and that is all the truth :) a moment, I ever tried so hard to get something, and I did it! it proved that we all can do what we really want to do or to be. the only thing we have to try is try itself. because, at least you try, and you won't be disappointed. at least you try, and you won't be curious. 


guys. everyone outside there.
just don't simply saying it was not your passion. everything that you do. because that is exactly not an excuse for you not to get great things. because sometimes, yes, we have to force ourself in order to get things that we never expect before.






ps. the photos were taken at Warung Kayu (if i am not mistaken) located near Paris street at jogja. I am not paid, but hey the place were so nice :)




xoxo,


Lina

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments