Useless

By Amalina Elvira - September 05, 2015






*I illustrate people, not describe them*

I was once asked on ask.fm about what makes you both happy and sad, then I answered 6 things that could possibly make me happy and sad. 


One of them becomes this post's theme.


Almost people don't realize how they really feel, what they really want, then by the time they say "I had bad day". 
One day, when you have bad day, just try to figure out what truly makes you feel that way, because sometimes what you do is not finding the right reason instead you try to find an excuse for your boredom. And here are some of my random toughts.


/boy•friend//

What is it? Who is he? Who is she? 
Is it a noun? A verb? Or even anything else?

These days, I've been thinking a lot what life I'm supposed to live, what friends I'm supposed to find, and what way I'm supposed to choose. I had really good times with my bestfriends, went nowhere but to catch the sunrise, did nothing but sing a weird song, and things I've never expected.

*then, the topic came just like flashlight*

Each of us finally told one another about their love story, some of my friends have a really tough long-distance-relationship, some of them just having fun with their crush(es), and me? Ha-ha

I really like to listen how somebody survive their relationship, how they understand one another as a couple, pr even the way they fight, those just go so cute. 

Honestly, the word 'who am I?' is going around my head all the day. Can I make myself important for someone else or just useless? 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments